Last updated: 03/07/2020
Shelf AP (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”) operates Shelf AP service (hereinafter called “Services”). We take privacy and security seriously and we make all efforts to use your personal information properly. Shelf AP will make sure that executive staff and workers recognize the importance of personal information protection, and will establish rules for personal information management to appropriately use and protect personal information. We will comply with the guidelines and other norms established by Japanese government and other laws concerning the protection of personal information.
2. Protection of Personal information
Shelf AP has procedures in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete and current for the purposes for which it is collected and used. We maintain strict security measures in order to protect your personal information. The procedures are constantly monitored and updated in accordance with the latest technology.
3. Personal Information Collect and Use
3.1 What information do we collect?
Information we obtain to achieve the purposes set forth in “3.3 What is the purpose of use of acquired information”, may include as follows.
(1) Personal information
- (a) Personal information such as your name, date of birth, gender, occupation, and other personal information that can identify you.
- (b) Related to personal information such as address, phone number,email address, password, user name.
- (c) Financial information such as bank account and/or credit card information.
- (d) Information that is used to personal identification
(2) Information related to the usage of Services
Shelf AP may collect a certain type of information regardless of personal information.
- (a) Log data ( Machine type, Location, IP address, Browsing data, Language and Cookie)
- (b) Upload data ( images, pictures, comments, messages, texts, movies)
- (c) Financial transaction data.
3.2 How do we collect your information?
- (1) Regist by yourself on the Service.
- (2) Through your email, postal mail, document, phone and others.
- (3) When you access the Service (e.g. cookies).
- (4) Through third party organizations.
3.3 What is the purpose of use of collect information?
- (1) Provide our product, service, and advertising, campaigns, promotions, offers and questionnaires.
- (2) Provision of financial transaction and credit card authorization.
- (3) Provision of the Services for improve usability.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share or disclose your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Shelf AP except where any of the following applies.
- (1) Provision or disclosure of information to provide the Services which we outsource to the third party.
- (2) Provision or disclosure of information is required under the Terms and Conditions.
- (3) Your consent has been obtained.
- (4) Provision or disclosure of information is required under the laws and regulations.
- (5) The data that has been processed in a manner which makes it impossible to identify a specific individual.
Shelf AP reserves the right to use and share information we collect through the Service such as vehicle data, sales data, quotation data, or service usage data without your consent when information has been processed in a manner that makes it impossible to identify a specific individual.
The purposes of using that information are:
To improve the usability of our product and services.
To provide new product, new service marketing research, statistical analysis advertising, campaigns, promotions, offers, and questionnaires.
To provide or sell consultancy, advice, and technical support to other users or third parties By using the Service, you agree with us to use that information free of charge.
5. Third party
Shelf AP may transfer personal information to a third party who provides services for us, such as transport company,
payment service provider, customer support and other service providers.
These parties are not allowed to use personal information except for the purpose of providing these services and under the supervision of Shelf AP.
A “cookie” is a certain amount of data that may be delivered to your web browser and saved on your computer’s disk drive. A cookie could be sent out to your computer’s disk drive as long as you having access to the Service using a working laptop or computer. Unless you erase or de-activate the cookie, whenever you use the similar computer to gain access to the Service, our web servers will likely be alerted of your visit to the Service and in turn we might have knowledge of your visit as well as the pattern of your usage. We use “cookie” as following purposes:
- (1) To enable us to recognize your device to help you navigate efficiently to obtain the information and services you have requested.
- (2) To store specific information about you and track your visits to the Service.
Many Internet browsers allow you to adjust your cookie preferences or delete existing cookies.
If you set your browser to reject cookies, you should be aware that certain browser-based app or website features, promotions or services may not be available to you or may not function correctly.
7. Retaining personal information
8. Your Right to Demand Disclosure, Ask to Edit /Delete and Stop to Use Your Personal Information
You may demand Shelf AP to disclose collected personal information held by Shelf AP.
Provided, however, that Shelf AP may reject such demand if it has legitimate reason under Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
You can edit or delete your personal information we hold at any time by contacting us. Provided,however, that Shelf AP may reject such demand if it has legitimate reason under Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
10. Contact Us
Shelf AP Co., Ltd.
8th Shinagawa grand central tower, 2-16-4 Konan Minato-ku Tokyo Japan 108-0075